Monday, January 15, 2018

Island Batik Blog Hop Continues with Spring

















Did you catch all the beauties of WINTER last week?




  



 


This week we're focusing on SPRING!
I'll have more next week during 'Summer'!
These past couple of weeks of January I've been doing the 365 Challenge and am exclusively using Island Batik fabrics. And yes, I'm using a lot of orange!! At least at this stage.
 

 

 




 




 

 


I've also been following along with Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mystery 2017 - On Ringo Lake. I chose to make a table runner size so tested along the way, but ultimately decided on using mostly Island Batik fabrics and am in the process of getting it assembled. Here are a few progress shots and what is assembled so far.




So, linking up with Quiltville (well, I was, but failed to get it done) and Design Wall Monday now at SmallQuilts andDoll Quilts.

#islandbatikambassador #islandbatik #thebestfrombali #fourseasonsbloghop

No comments:

Post a Comment