Thursday, December 28, 2017

On Ringo Lake - Part 5

After being gone for the Christmas holidays and thinking I might raid my mother's stash to make Clue #5, our family has been dealing with my dad in the hospital, so it was a rather different Christmas this year.  Alas, I got home last night and made up my tests with Island Batik fabrics and quilting cotton fabrics.


Love using the magic method that is included in my You Can Quilt! Co-authored book.




#onringolakequilt

#quiltvillemysteryquilt

Here is an idea for how the block might go together, looks like we need at least 2 parts and some setting info to finish this up --just my guess ;-)

...and now until tomorrow #6 !!

1 comment:

  1. I have played around and taken a few photos. We'll see in a few weeks if we were close with our guesses.

    ReplyDelete