Monday, May 28, 2012

Design Wall / BOM's Away Monday

On this Memorial Day....
Thank you to those who have served...including my cousin's two children Philip and Stephen who are currently serving. We so appreciate our freedoms...let us not take them for granted.











Excited to show you what is happening on my design wall and it is a one step at a time quilt too, so I'm reporting this one for both linkups. I have gotten 7 new blocks done in the last few days. The top two rows have been put together. The left center section is sashed and put together now too. I've got one more block on the right center section and then I can get it put together. That might be all that gets done though before I leave for Ireland. There are two more rows to go across the bottom and then a surprise for the center ;-) Still happy about my progress!


More Design Walls at Judy's
More BOM's Away Progress at Lyn's

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed you got so many of those Skill Builder blocks done so quickly! Have fun in Ireland - I'll try not to be too jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete