Thursday, May 12, 2011

Balloon Stampede and Int'l Quilt Market coincide

I'm off to Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, but not before getting a few special items created for our local Balloon Stampede activities. I hope many people will go to Patit Creek Cellars this weekend, have a look around, including items I have made and our guild's raffle quilt and buy tickets on Friday and Saturday. Guild members plan to be present!

Using my standard pot holder/table trivet design, I changed the backing fabric to hot air balloons in honor of this weekend in Walla Walla which is the Balloon Stampede.

I hope everyone has a great time, including a small group I meet with on Saturday mornings who will be hosting a breakfast. Check out http://www.facebook.com/your3rdplace for details if you'd like to join them. I'm sad I won't be able to participate this year. It is a great sight to see the balloons take off in the early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment